Gemini – Cancer Cusp
There is something about this cusp that is just thrilling. Those born within this cusp are said to be inspired, thoughtful and rather profound. That is probably why this cusp is known as the “magical” one. There is a dynamic that those born under this combination possess that is ethereal at best and highly attractive. Those who are of the Air and Water elemental complement each other very well so should be no surprise that the combination of these two signs are as easy and nurturing as this is. As you delve deeper, you see that there is a constant struggle underneath it all.
Though this combination is compassionate and devoted, there is an internal struggle of logic and emotion. While a Gemini/Cancer has logic that is sound, their emotions can be their undoing. Many may try to repress their emotions, favoring the clarity of their logic but indeed this does them a disservice. Those emotions, being repressed for so long and in turn become volatile and tear them apart. If it reaches this point it is harder to bring them back from wherever they may have lost themselves. In order to keep them from staying negative, a person of this cusp must embrace their emotions and find that balance so that they can become more positive in nature.
When they are positive, a Gemini/Cancer cusp defines wonderful. They are playful, young at heart and so very flirtatious. Remember they have the sign of Cancer in their blood, so all of their lusty and romantic attributes are fair game here as well. No matter their age, you will feel loved, be entertained and know you will always be cared for. People of this sign are like the parents you might have wished you had. It should be no surprise that this combination keeps close to their families. If you cannot understand that blood is thicker than water, you might want to move along to someone else.
For as outgoing and light-hearted as they are, deep down inside, they are home bodies. Sure, everyone likes to clown around and have a good time but really, they like that secure feeling of having somewhere that is just their own. A Gemini/Cancer cusp is probably their happiest walking through their own front door and plopping down on their couch.
If they have a few kids around, even better. But home, family and sometimes romantic relationships is where their heart shall stay. I am sure you caught that “sometimes” I just wrote… see for every up there is a down and this is one of the few. This combination has such a big heart that more often than not, marriage or heavy weighted relationships are hard to maintain. Because they are so very magnetic and attract so many people of all kinds of backgrounds, they could fall in love with someone very easily.
Those of you who are of this charming combination, you know you are moody and terribly sensitive. Thankfully, you won’t deny it either because in your personal opinion, your moodiness and sensitivity is always justified. Speaking of opinion, you have plenty of them and have no problem telling anyone who will listen. It is probably part of the reason you are very social; people are attracted to you and love how you think. I have made mention of many traits, here are some more:
1) Your emotions can be rather extreme. You are happy and carefree one moment then easily turn vengeful and be swimming in a river of tears.
2) Part of the reason why so many people are drawn to you is your gift for gab. You speak well and are very knowledgeable on many subjects. You are a sucker for detail so anything that catches your eye, you are well versed.
3) You are like a mama bear. Let no one try to harm someone you love, your face is likely to be the last one they see. They won’t know what hit ‘em.
4) Cannot stress enough the importance of family but more importantly your siblings or even cousins. They are your first call when something goes right and also the ones you talk to when you think you can’t find your way.
5) Food is sometimes the center of your socializing. This may stem from your family orientation but a good dinner and good company for you, equal a great night.
6) Emotion is something you love to hate. You struggle with it but you are honest about them. You can even be objective about them when you self-analyze from time to time.
7) When you do self-analyze you can be rather hard on yourself. You look at reaching a goal rather than what it really took to get you there. Keep in mind that the more negative you are the more you will fail.
8) You love solitude and sometimes have a hard time letting someone care for you. You care for so many, understand that it’s okay someone to return the sentiment.
9) You are both physical and creative. Many of you may be ambidextrous as well. You can write, paint and probably hit a ball out of left field with no problem. You are just that damn good.
10) You easily go with flow. Many find that opportunistic but really you are just adaptable.
All of you Aquarian/Pisces and Scorpion/Archers out there – don’t let anything here deter you from loving this one. This combination is loyal and affectionate but also very detached and seductive. Do not forget there is that Cancer energy flowing through them. They can be just as jealous as they are flirtatious and will not hesitate to manipulate someone either for gain or retaliation. Their intelligence is not forgotten because the second they feel vulnerable, they become calculating. They will always land on their feet and when they do, they will have charmed someone to help pick up their pieces. Make no mistake this combination, they are survivors.